Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Joys

Like a princess newly crowned
I feel eternal joy around

Pianos & violins I no more need
For silence today is ringing its melody own sweet

Freed myself from all inhibitions
No boundaries now have my ambitions

To paint the picture of my life
And to give it a meaning new & bright

My heart today has found solace
The beauty of each day I now embrace

Had never felt the same before
For learnt I today to love myself to the core




- Priyanka Rathi
prynkrth@yahoo.co.in

2 comments:

Janvi Gandhi said...

Sweet. Welcome to FRW Priyanka. A very classy way to announce yourself indeed. Simply expressed though try to loosen your rhyme for its fluidity.Expecting much more from you in upcoming issues:)

Samir Bellare said...

Doesn't the poem define Art?! Nice poem.